Commercial Moving Checklist
Moving can be a very complicated and time consuming process, but it doesn’t have to be. We here at Move Logistic have created a guide that you can follow to have the smoothest move possible when working with us.
Do you have an upcoming move? We can relocate you with ease!
2 Months Prior to Moving
• Commit 1-2 persons to manage move & maintain communication with Move Logistics representative
• Identify move dates and work with personnel to ensure everyone is aware of target dates
• Begin discarding items not going to new office location
• Obtain floor layout for new office to determine more or less where furniture and
personnel will be put. Measurements may be needed to ensure items will fit as planned.
• Begin informing clients and vendors of upcoming move.
• Ensure all inspections and permits are obtained prior to moving into new office.
• Once pertinent dates are in place with Move Logistics, hold a meeting with staff members
to ensure everyone is aware of important dates.
• Obtain moving supplies-Don’t worry we can provide & deliver you all moving supplies!
• Begin compiling an inventory of all equipment and pertinent assets.
• Ensure all crucial data is backed up.